Sunday, August 17, 2008

CP Goes Portable!



Hi guys! I don't if you already heard about it but Club Penguin is going on the Nintendo DS! The game will be called Club Penguin: Elite Penguin Force and will be ONLY on the ds. In this game you will be able to take on a special role as the Elite Force and solve mysteries even secret agents don't know about! You will also be able to play some of your favorite minigames and earn coins and other rewards that can be sent to your penguin acount! It should be done by the holiday season so all of us penguins can get it on Christmas! I think I know what I'm adding to my wish list...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like and i want it so bad and iknow i will love it!

Anonymous said...

i love club penguin and i will lovethis game to!!!! bob23456788

Frostylittle said...

To bob23456788,
I'm ghlad you like the game! As soon as we find out more about the game, will post it right on our blog!
-Frostylittle

Anonymous said...

heyy david..nice blog! club penguin is the boommb! xoxoxoxoxo 14333

10ypinkgirl said...

Lol, I can't wait for the cluhpenguin ds game!