Monday, August 25, 2008

CPGA Contest!

Hi guys! In my last post, I said you guys are going to get involved with something big and new to Club Penguin Global Academy. Here is what it is... A contest! The winner gets to be my buddy, and hang out with me for a day! I know I know its not much. But still its pretty cool. Here are the Rules.
DA RULEZ:
1. You can make a video about the CP sports party and email me it. The Video MUST be titled "CPGA Sports Party!"
2. You could also even make a picture about the Sports Party and email it to me.
3. Write a poem about The CP Sports party and email me.
YOU ARE ALLOWED TO DO ANY ONE OF THEESE!
Heres My Email: pigylover888@aol.com
PRIZES
FIRST PLACE: Gets to be my buddy and hang out with me for awile. This penguin will also be posted on my blog!
Second Place: This penguin will get to be my buddy and its picture will be posted on my blog!
3rd Place: This penguins picture will be posted on my blog!
Note: All pictures, poems or vidoes WILL be posted on my blog!
P.S. I would really help if you could try to spread the news about this contest!
-Frostylittle

No comments: